Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3ds max 2015 download manager setup glitch

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mjkrinzman
313 Views, 3 Replies

3ds max 2015 download manager setup glitch

I am trying to download the student version of 3ds max 2015. I click download now on the website and begin the the setup. It does a bunch of random crap for a second and then the window closes. I turned norton antivirus off and the problem persists. Does anybody have an idea of whats going on?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: mjkrinzman

I would recommend that you try downloading your product using the trial version or the virtual assistant by following the directions here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
mjkrinzman
in reply to: TravisNave

I tried this and it said that the connection was lost when the download manager window popped up

Message 4 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: mjkrinzman

if your used the virtual assistant there is no download manager that gets installed

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report