Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3ds Max 2014 serial number issue.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
alhern619
3656 Views, 3 Replies

3ds Max 2014 serial number issue.

Hello I'm a student that just downloaded 2014 version of 3ds Max and have issues concerning the serial number. I have a serial number but when I try to activate it, I get an error.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: alhern619

Hi Allen,

Under under account, I am  not seeing Autodesk 3ds Max 2014, only Autodesk 3ds Max 2013. Do try downloading again from the site and let me know if it's still not working. 

Upon reply that it's still not working, authorize me to reset the password so I can log in and check further on your account.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 4
3rdGeneration
in reply to: alhern619

Hi,

I can't get the serial for 3ds max design 2014. Where can I find one without downloading the software from the website? Thanks!

Message 4 of 4

Hi @3rdGeneration, 

If you're a student, you can register for the Education Community Site. Once you receive your log in details and have activated your account, you can then log in and download any available Products from the site. A unique serial # is generated per account.

Joane Bonghanoy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report