Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3ds Max 2014 isn't openning. Dumpdata.zip attached. Please advise?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1789 Views, 3 Replies

3ds Max 2014 isn't openning. Dumpdata.zip attached. Please advise?

3ds Max 2014 isn't openning. Windows 8 64 bit. Dumpdata.zip attached. Please advise? (If the dumpdata.zip contains any personal info such that I should delete it, let me know and I will, because I don't understand that stuff.)

If someone who's 'techy' enough could look into my dump and tell me what the problem is, I would appreciate it.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Steve_Curley
in reply to: Anonymous

Dumpdata may well contain personal info - I've removed the attachment for you.

Also, it is unlikely that anyone here would look at it as these are not techical support forums. You may get a response if you provide your system specs and the exact error you're getting (if any).

Max 2016 (SP1/EXT1)
Win7Pro x64 (SP1). i5-3570K @ 4.4GHz, 8Gb Ram, DX11.
nVidia GTX760 (2GB) (Driver 430.86).

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Steve_Curley

Is there a tech support forum?

The exact error doesn't seem to exist--it doesn't even seem to have a name or a code number--and when I submit the error report I don't get a link to a fix, I simply get the standard message saying that if Autodesk ever finds a solution they'll contact me my e-mail, but that was a week ago now and I certainly don't believe that I'm actually going to get a fix that way. I even completely uninstalled the program and reinstalled it, and a day later the same error. I don't even do anything to the folders or files, no plug-ins or anything. It's always a fresh and natural install and use, so I shouldn't be getting an error. I'd like Autodesk to find out what's wrong. Because this shouldn't be happening. It might be something extremely simple, but I need a tech to look at my dump.

Message 4 of 4
Doughboy12
in reply to: Anonymous

You are barking up the wrong tree as they say...contact tech support. This is a peer to peer chat room...nothing more.

3ds Max 2012 Certified Professional
Windows 7 Enterprise 64Bit
Intel Xeon X5650 @ 2.67 x2 36GB
3ds Max 9 - 2013

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report