Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3ds Max 2013 Licensing freeze issue

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
lalala1309
1883 Views, 4 Replies

3ds Max 2013 Licensing freeze issue

Hi,

I have a new computer and installed my student version of 3ds Max 2013, but everytime I try to start it an empty window called Licensing appears, there's no response from it and everything on my computer freezes. I deinstalled and reinstalled it twice, but it's the same problem every time.

I use the same Windows 7 64-Bit Version I had before and it worked without problems there.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: lalala1309
Message 3 of 5
lalala1309

I solved the problem by downgrading my Internet Explorer to version 8. Nothing else worked.

Although for some reason a friend who has exact the same system as me had no problem activating it with version 9.

Message 4 of 5
TravisNave

Strange indeed.  Thanks for posting the fix!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
rtaburmeister

Yeah this didnt work for me at all im having same problem and i ve tried every solution on the web nothing works but strangely enough 32bit works perfectly fine ive ran the 64 bit version may many times on this computer before dunno why it doesnt work now.

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report