Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3ds max 2013 help installer

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
fleefleerunrun
3839 Views, 6 Replies

3ds max 2013 help installer

I can't find any download links on the following page, or maybe the documment installer is not available yet ?

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=16450752&linkID=10809867

Just below the title

"Download and Install 2013 Product Help"

When I click the link of English(Windows)->2013, it direct me to the following page which is the online help, not the installer:

http://www.autodesk.com/3dsmax-helpdownload-enu

I really need an offline help to read, because the internet is not alway available to my laptop.

Yet, I'm using some offline page downloader for it, but the pages looks ugly and sometimes even got me errors instead of helpful docs... any help please..

---------------

Cheers~

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
DarrenP
in reply to: fleefleerunrun

the download link for 2013 doesn't work

hopefully autodesk fixes it

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
philip.s

fleefleerunrun,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'll post an update here once the link has been fixed.

Message 4 of 7
annu_xy

I am also facing the problem as u said this is solved but i am redirected to the online help not the offline help setup. please fix it soon

thanks in advance

Message 5 of 7
davev

5/16/2012 - I am so glad to see that Mr. Philip Schmeizer, as noted above, has seen to it that the link is fixed, I can only ask why It is still down? Like the post above me has explained, the link is bad, or, the help file is simply not avaiable yet, either way, I can get NO SUPPORT from Autodesk, or a REPLY to my on-line customer service submittal that have been submitted. I mean Really, how long does it take to fix a bad Link on a web page?

How long does it take to reply/or/post a notice that the 2013 3ds max design help file is not yet available?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04-19-2012 12:54 PM

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'll post an update here once the link has been fixed.

Philip Schmelzer
AutodeskCare | Community Manager

Autodesk, Inc.

Message 6 of 7
ADNpati
in reply to: philip.s

Hi Philip,

Is there any way we can use .adsklib (library file from inventor) from inventor in 3ds max as mateliarl library???

Please help me with this.

Thanks..

AD

Mechanical Engineer
Inventor Applications Engineer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If my solution seems to remedy your problem, please press the Accept Solution button, Some KUDOS -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 7
philip.s
in reply to: ADNpati

My gut inclination would be no on this one ADNpati. Probably a better question for the product specific boards / communities (Inventor or 3ds Max).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report