Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3ds max 2013 0x0000007b error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
safarakherat
4537 Views, 3 Replies

3ds max 2013 0x0000007b error

hi!

im install 3ds max 2013 in windows 8 pro and when run 3ds max open 0x0000007b error Message! 

please help me!

system :

Core i7

Ram : 8 GB

VGA : GT640 

Windows 8 Pro

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: safarakherat

I would start first by updating your video card driver and making sure you are launching the 64-bit version.

Then if you are still having issues, start by looking at the solutions for similar issues to this error here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/u/bsearch/results?siteID=123112&catID=18297903&qt=0xc000007b&bh...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
Shillamus
in reply to: safarakherat

Test 1234... New to forum. Just checking a post thank you

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Shillamus

Hijacking a post for your *test* is unnecessary and rude. 

There is a test forum specifically for these kinds of purposes. 

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Test/bd-p/132

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report