Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3DS Max 2011 Student - Can't activate

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
595 Views, 4 Replies

3DS Max 2011 Student - Can't activate

Hi there. I downloaded and installed 3ds max a while ago but I haven't been able to activate it. I just click "activate" then I select the "Connect now and Activate!". When i click next, i just get this "The system has encountered a problem registering or activating your account. Please submit your registration information to Autodesk via a Customer Service Request and some one will assist you directly. Click the "Use another method" link below to complete the necessary forms and submit your request to the local Autodesk Business Center for your area. A Customer Service Representative will respond within the next 2 business days. " I have tried the "use another method" but it doesn't seem to do anything... Thanks Marc
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Also, when I try and get an activation code from your website I just get an error saying "The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again. (Error 2)"
Message 3 of 5
jessica.t

Welcome to the Autodesk Community, Marc!

I found an error associated to your activation attempts that is preventing you from moving forward in the licensing process. Please contact our Licensing Assistance team with your request code so that you can get an activation code manually generated.

If you have any other questions or concerns please reply to this post.

Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: jessica.t

Thank you! I have just filled in the form 🙂 Marc
Message 5 of 5
jessica.t

You're very welcome! If you have any other questions please let us know Smiley Happy

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report