Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3ds max 2011 download is missing part 2

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
pim.lucassen
2038 Views, 3 Replies

3ds max 2011 download is missing part 2

Hello,

I am a student and I downloaded 3ds max 2011 but when I try to install it it stops halfway and gives me the following message (click link): http://snag.gy/xQ3af.jpg

I have downloaded 3ds max 2011 from the autodesk website as a student member but it only gives me part 1, i cannot find part 2 anywhere.

Is there a solution to overcome this problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: pim.lucassen

Hi Pim Lucassen,

You may download part 2 of the Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2011 installer from our Virtual Agent instead, here's a link with the instructions: How to re-download your software from Matt.

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 3 of 4
lathantoland

Wow, well that has nothing to do with this person's question. I can't find any information on that link you gave them. I am having the same problem, why the hell does Autodesk offer these downloads when they cannot even finish the entire set for the installation? This seriously makes no sense I should be able to access it on the SAME PAGE I downloaded this from. GIVE ME THE PROPER LOCATION PLEASE. Or explain why this is happening to my download because truly this is stupid.

Message 4 of 4
pendean

The site changed since last November: that's what happens when you tailgate on an old thread.
Start your own thread to get a current updated reply and link.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report