Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
aarifmalik
203 Views, 3 Replies

3ds max 2010

plzzzzzzzzzz can anyone give me the official or working students key for 3ds max 2010..........

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dembkod
in reply to: aarifmalik

aarifmalik

Hello. Are you looking for a serial? If so, it certainly will not be posted in the forums. If you are looking for just a product key:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/2014-Pr...

If you are looking for a serial, you need to go to the educational community and log in. It should be associated with your account.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 3 of 4
aarifmalik
in reply to: dembkod

i had bt i think its a wrong serial no, i want it for 3ds max 2010 plzzz give me serial and prdouct key students version
Message 4 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: aarifmalik

Hi aarifmalik,

You will be able to obtain a serial number for the educational version of 3ds Max 2010 after registering on the Education Community and going over to the Free Software area and downloading 3ds Max 2010.

Click here to go to the community.

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report