Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D Studio Max 2013 installation problems

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
kretseiam
928 Views, 0 Replies

3D Studio Max 2013 installation problems

I have checked other forums and my problem still hasn't been able to be fixed as of yet.

I downloaded 3DS Max off of my browser successfuly, so now I'm just trying to install it. Everything goes well, I put in the product key and everything and it starts, but when it tries to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributible (64bits) The installation just... doesn't stop. The progress bar will get all the way to the end, but it won't move on to the next installation. Also, right when I start installing a Windows Installer window comes up, giving me a bunch of seemingly random basic information on nothing in particular. When I close out of this window or press "OK" the installation immediately ceases. It doesn't fail or show me an error box, it says "Installation completed, but there were some programs that failed to install" On the top. And every program on the list has failed.

I did attempt uninstalling all of my instances of C++ 2005 so that this would be a more clean installation, but the same problem occurs regardless. And if it would help to post my installation log on here, please tell me where to find it as I do not know.

I was really excited to use this amazing professional program, so please help me out on this.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report