Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D MAX Activation problem, Error: 11

18 REPLIES 18
Message 1 of 19
rasha115
1926 Views, 18 Replies

3D MAX Activation problem, Error: 11

I have a license of 3Ds MAX 2012 for 20 seats. I was activating, and I faced a problem with the internet that keeps giving me a time out error, so, I was retrying again and after pc number 11, error: 11 was showing up

"Reactivation Limit Reached
You have exceeded the number of times you can receive an activation code to reactivate your product on this computer.

If you are experiencing a technical problem that requires you to reactivate your product, please contact your support provider."

is it possible that I lost the license for the rest of pcs?

thanks in advance.

Rasha Alababseh.

German Jordanian University.

18 REPLIES 18
Message 2 of 19
camilo.lemos
in reply to: rasha115

Hi rasha115 and welcome to the Autodesk community!

Can you please send me your serial number via private message (click on my screenname camilo.lemos and then on Send Private message). We will process this activation manually for you!

Regards

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 19

I got the same problem with 3ds max 2012, could you help me?  My license is going to expire within 3 days :,(

Message 4 of 19

you should contact autodesk customer support and they'll send you an activation code to activate ur product offline. Best Regards. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Eng. Rasha AL-Ababseh | Computer Engineer Technical Support- School of Architecture and Built Environment. German Jordanian University - Deutsch Jordanische Hochschule E-mail: Rasha.Alababseh@gju.edu.jo| Web http://www.gju.edu.jo P.O. Box 35247 Amman 11180 Jordan|Tel. +962-6-429-4444.
Message 5 of 19

Hi Chiara Palmieri,

Please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Request Code and Serial Number.

Alternatively, you can also contact our Registration and Activation team for any activation issue. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 6 of 19
igorag
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hello Everyone,

I am one of those facing the problem that entitles this topic.

I'm getting this message trying via internet.

Trying via typing the request code, the software crashes.

I've tried getting rid of the folders on appdata and ProgramData, Using a diffrent ethernet network adapter on my computer, all of it with no effect.

could you guys give me some help on this matter ?

Best regards,

Igor.

Note: I am sending the print screen of the error message as well.

Message 7 of 19
philip.s
in reply to: igorag

Hello Igor!

Please refrain from posting sensitive info / I just deleted you image as it contained your serial number.

With that being said, I also just sent you an activation code via email. Can you confirm receipt? For future reference, you can always contact our License Assistance Team for direct support!

Message 8 of 19
basicallybrenna

I am having the same problem! Help! I am a student and I cant get my projects done becasue this ERROR:11 is telling me i have an expired liscense and and my reactivation limit has been reached. 

Message 9 of 19
jessica.t
in reply to: basicallybrenna

Welcome to the Autodesk Community, Brenna!

For licensing assistance, please contact our Registration and Activation department through our Contact Us page. Please select your issue, topic, and then "I still need help" to pull up the associated chat options. If you have any further questions please respond to this post. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 10 of 19
mmadalinska2a
in reply to: jessica.t

Hello!

Please help me. I am also the one who is facing that problem entitled in this topic.

I have get this message : 'You have exceeded the number of times that you can receive an activation code to reactivate your product on this computer.'

I do not know what i should do to make it run. Please help me.

Best regards,

Maria.

Message 11 of 19
jessica.t
in reply to: mmadalinska2a

Hi Maria and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

For direct licensing assistance please contact our Activation and Registration department through our Contact Us page. Select your issue, topic, and then "I still need help" to pull up the associated chat options. If you have any other questions please post here. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 12 of 19
kropewm

I am running into this issue aswell! and I need to renew is ASAP!!! I had originally installed 3DS Max 2015 on my home computer, the new Windows 10 Beta had released and wanted to try it but also continue doing my homework for my classes. The OS was unstable and too buggy and I had done a clean install of Win 7. After activating it my hard drive had failed and I had to run out and get a new one. After installing the new HDD and OS I am running into "Error 11" saying to contact you guys and fill some form my assignment due soon and I still need to unwrap everything before I texture them. Please help!!!! 🙂

Message 13 of 19
philip.s
in reply to: kropewm

Welcome to the community! 

Have you tried contacting our License Assistance team as previously suggested?

To find self-service solutions or reach us via Chat for Activation and Licensing Help:
Visit http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus
Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance.

In regards to new OS's, please use caution and ensure that your product version is supporting before proceeding in the future.

Autodesk System Requirements

Message 14 of 19
miep2014

Hello,

I have a license of 3Ds MAX 2012 for 125 seats. I was activating, and I faced a problem after PC number 5.

"Reactivation Limit Reached
You have exceeded the number of times that you can receive an activation code to reactivate your product on this computer.

If you are experiencing a technical problem that requires you to reactivate your product, then please contact your support provider or visit www.autodesk.com/activationhelp.

Please click here to launch our virtual agent and to automatically activate your license. You will be asked for your serial number, request code and contact information. If the information provided matches our records, then you will receive a new activation code immediately.

(Error: 11)."

Help me, please.

Best regards,

Andrew

MIEP, S.-Petersburg

Message 15 of 19
camilo.lemos
in reply to: miep2014

Hi @miep2014 and welcome to the Community!

For direct activation and licensing assistance, please contact our License Assistance team by clicking on this link and then following the prompts:

Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance.

You will be able to contact the License Assistance Team either via Chat or e-mail.

Thank you.

Camilo Lemos

Message 16 of 19

sir i have this Activation Entry Error'); // --> I HAVE SERIAL KEY xxx-xxxxxxxx AND PRODUCT KEY 128D1

Registration-Activation Error (0015.111)

j
Message 17 of 19

@owais.213456

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

Although the forum rules caught your serial # and "X" it out (and plus this is related to a legacy retired version).  Never share any sensitive information here such as email address, serial #, subscription account number, business address, and phone/cell #. This is a world wide peer to peer network and such items should not be posted here for security reasons.

This is related to a the 2012 version.  Why do you need a legacy retired version or where did you get this from?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 18 of 19
owais.213456

I am student and I am learned 3d max 2012 version please give me product key and serial key
Message 19 of 19

@owais.213456

This is a user forum and users don't send other users serial #s.  They come from Autodesk.  Since you are a student you are only entitled to the current release (2018) and 3 legacy versions (2015-2017).  You are not entitled to this version.

Also are you attending a qualified educational institution?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report