Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3d max 2015 student product key invalid

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
kayldon
501 Views, 2 Replies

3d max 2015 student product key invalid

I am having trouble activating my product after having to format my hard drive.

I enter my SN an it accepts it,  but when I enter my product key it comes back as in invalid.  I've checked the email I received when I originally downloaded it and all the numbers match.  

Is it may be useful to note that I don't have Internet on at the current time, so I haven't completed the mountain of windows compatability updates yet.  

Thanks in advance for any and all help.  

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: kayldon

Hi @kayldon 

Welcome to the Community. We usually recommend that you activate your software over the Internet because it is the easiest method. Nonetheless, kindly refer to the information below for your activation options:

Activation 

Manually Activating your Autodesk Software 

For direct activation and licensing assistance, please contact our License Assistance team by clicking on this link and then following the prompts:

Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance.

You will be able to contact the License Assistance Team either via Chat or e-mail.

Thank you.

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: kayldon

Here is the list of 2015 product keys:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/2015-Pr...

Also, make sure that you type it in.  Do not copy/paste. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report