Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 13
onefrancis
7558 Views, 12 Replies

32 bit installer

I have a 64 bit auto cad civil 3d 2012.
I have tried installing on my win 7 OS it cant. How do i get the 32 bit installer?
12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
hmmakkawi
in reply to: onefrancis

Message 3 of 13
JDMather

@onefrancis wrote:
I have tried installing on my win 7 OS it cant. How do i get the 32 bit installer?

Why are you trying to get 32-bit installer?  Is your Win 7 OS also 32-bit (this would be very very rare as most 32-bit ended with Vista).
Did you install Win 7 32-bit on a very very old machine?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 4 of 13
pendean
in reply to: hmmakkawi

If you are just looking for a product download you should be able to find it at the Autodesk Customer Service Virtual Agent:
1. Go to http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...
2. Select the choice "Download Links".
3. Select your product, then variant, then version as applicable.
4. You should now be presented with the choice to download your software.

Message 5 of 13
sujitsaha526

yes
Message 6 of 13
eman.cee2008
in reply to: sujitsaha526

Hi Dear, I need the Product keys and Serial number of 32-bit Auto CAD 2016. Please help me by sending these.

Message 7 of 13

@eman.cee2008

Welcome to the community..  This is a user forum and we have no access to your serial #.   Are you a student?  Business?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 8 of 13

Yes. I am a student. I am a member of 3rd world country. I have no economical capacity to buy. So, it will be very helpful to do tasks of my classes if you send the Product keys and Serial number of 32-bit Auto CAD 2016. Otherwise after 30 days trial period this software will not work. Thanks dear.
Message 9 of 13

eman.cee2008

Have you created an education account here  

Once your account is created an email will be sent with the required information.

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 10 of 13

Dear Mark Lancaster,

Thanks a lot for providing me the documents.

Best regards.

Message 11 of 13
cyan_fire
in reply to: JDMather

hi I have the same problem and the same computer pretty much- any ideas?
Message 12 of 13
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: cyan_fire

@cyan_fire

This posting started out 5 years ago...  Just simply stating same problem/same computer is not helpful in determining what you are trying to do.   Same problem as what?  There are few problems listed here in this discussion.  What same computer?  Meaning you have a 32BIT OS?

Give us exact details of what you are trying to accomplish so we can better assist you.  Smiley Wink

Mark Lancaster

Message 13 of 13

@cyan_fire

I see that you posted over here too.   For the future..  One posting is enough and someone well assist you.

Mark Lancaster

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report