Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2015 problems in installation

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
joshua.ibanez
550 Views, 7 Replies

2015 problems in installation

hi, i tried several times but i can't seem to pass after 840+ mb downloaded, please see attached picture for more clarification on my problem. thank you 

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Hi @joshua.ibanez and welcome to the Autodesk Community:)

Please, disable your firewall and anti-virus programs and download AutoCAD LT directly from our Virtual Agent linked here (click on Download Links, select product and version).

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 8

is this same as browser dowload where there are 2 files downloaded? and can i use them to install on a multiple pc? thank you

Message 4 of 8

Yes and Yes:)

You're welcome!

Camilo Lemos

Message 5 of 8

by the way sir, im quite confussed with the download, there are two files right, one 1.12gb and the other 3.93gb so more or less it would be 5.07 gb, i saw the total download file ranging from 11.2 gb, what happen there sir? if i download the two files are there additional files i have to download or what difference does it have versus the 11.2 gb download? thank you

Message 6 of 8

There are no additional files to be downloaded. The difference in size is due to different download methods and their installation requirements and processes. If you download and extract the two files you see on the Virtual Agent you should be good to go.

Camilo Lemos

Message 7 of 8

wow, thanks alot for answering my queries 

Message 8 of 8

You're welcome!

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report