Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2014 products on Windows 8

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
calsprott
263 Views, 2 Replies

2014 products on Windows 8

Hi,

I am using a Windows 8 Acer 11" slate. I have downloaded Inventor 2014, Autocad 2014 and Revit 2014 using browser download. When I go to install these programs the Autodesk Auto Extractor opens and starts to extract the file. At 490mb extracted the extractor stops and does not change or respond. I have tried into both my C: drive and into my documents incase the laptop  is restricted by the education department to install the program in C: drive. Nothing works. Is this a problem with restrictions on the computer or with the program?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: calsprott

It might simply be a corrupted download.  It happens.  You should try downloading the file again and see if you have better luck.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
calsprott
in reply to: TravisNave

I have also used the installers on my own laptop with Widnows 7 and they work fine. I am guessing that there are certain restrictions on my school compter that will not allow the programs to install.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report