Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2014 License - "More details will be available upon download."

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
tiagomfelizardo
310 Views, 4 Replies

2014 License - "More details will be available upon download."

I recently bought AutoCAD LT on my personal laptop as my very own license so i could do some work while i am away from the office, and i have a Macbook Pro and i found out that i could not download the new 2015 version of autocad onto my computer because there was not a version for it so i downloaded the Autocad 2014 version for mac because when i bought my license it says it would work for both 2015 and 2014 versions. When i went on my account page to get my serial number and product key, it shows one for the 2015 version but under the 2014 version it says "More details will be available upon download." instead of giving me an actual serial number an product key.

I downloaded and tried installing the 2014 version but i cannot proceed without an actual serial number and product key and when i put the serial and product key for the 2015 version into the 2014 instal prompt it does not work. 

Please help, i need to install autocad on this computer workstation for work and this problem is setting me behind very far. 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
marygrace
in reply to: tiagomfelizardo

I am having this same exact issue right now. any answers or response from them?
Message 3 of 5
david
in reply to: tiagomfelizardo

Having the same issue. Can any Autodesk stafff help?

Message 4 of 5
tech-art-tmg
in reply to: david

FYI you just need to enter the old product code with your serial number. The old product code for Max 2014 is 128F1.

Message 5 of 5
jessica.t
in reply to: david

Hi all!

If you have purchased 2013 (or later) versions of AutoCAD or AutoCAD for Mac you are entitled to cross-licensing between products of the same version year. However, the 2015 Mac versions have not yet been released. Please see this Autodesk Solution that provides further details.

If you have any other questions be sure to let us know. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report