Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
ARC0112358
341 Views, 1 Reply

2014 IDSP INSTALL

I have a machine that I tried to install IDSP 2014 on. It errored out during installation. When I tried to reinstall the Autodesk install wizard says C3D is already installed. There are no desktop icons for c3d and it is not listed under Programs or in the Program folder in the c drive, but all the other stuff that comes with it is there such as 'Civil 3 D as AutoCad 2014'. It is not listed in the control panel in W7. I tried to use the Autodesk uninstall tools but it isn't listed there. Still, the IDSP install wizard says it is and won't let me install it. What should I do? I don't want to reinstall Windows just to install c3d 2014.

Thank you!
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Yannick.Karawa
in reply to: ARC0112358

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you're having problems installing IDSP, this issue may result on some corrupted registries entries on your PC.

You can remove the remaining installation keys by using the utility from Microsoft "Fix it".

http://support.microsoft.com/mats/Program_Install_and_Uninstall/

That should help to resolve your issue.

Cheers

Yannick Karawa

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report