Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2013 Product Design Suite Ultimate Media and Product Design Suite Premium?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
RayNeudorf
688 Views, 4 Replies

2013 Product Design Suite Ultimate Media and Product Design Suite Premium?

We have two standalone licenses at work.

One is Product Design Suite Ultimate

One is Product Design Suite Premium

I received a thumb drive for Product Design Suite Ultimate, but not one for Product Design Suite Premium.

Can I install Product Design Suite Premium from the Product Design Suite Ultimate thumb drive?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: RayNeudorf

Yes, just use the correct serial number and product key and you will be fine.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
RayNeudorf
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks!

Message 4 of 5
royden.chick
in reply to: RayNeudorf

Hi,

I saw the proposed solution and I wanted to know if you were able to successfully install PrDS-Premium from the Ultimate media? What issues did you encounter? Did you finally recieve the PrDS Premium media?

Thanks,

-Roy

Roy Chick
QA - DLS Release Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: royden.chick

So long as you have the Ultimate media, you should have absolutely no issues installing the Premium content with the correct serial number and product code.  This is by design. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report