Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

muzazaila.almiro
Message 1 of 2 (242 Views)

2012 student installation failed!!!

242 Views, 1 Replies
02-16-2013 04:18 AM

I downloaded the student version of the Autodesk Inventor, extracted it and when i try to install it, it says the installation is completed, some products failed to install. But what it says some it means all them products failed to install, please help i need to do my school assignment using this product. Also there is a screenshot attached.:smileyhappy: thank you oh by the way my operating system is windows 8 64 bit and yes i download the correct 64 bit version.

Spoiler

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 2 (191 Views)

Re: 2012 student installation failed!!!

02-18-2013 07:08 AM in reply to: muzazaila.almiro

Post the log file from that little blue link in your failure.  Or find it manually in your %TEMP% folder.  It will tell you why it failed.  Most likely a prerequisite installer failure.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.