Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2011 and 2014 LT problem

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
G.Wong
290 Views, 4 Replies

2011 and 2014 LT problem

Hi, i created a document with Autocad 2014 LT and did a "save-as" to a 2007 file for another user using the 2011 version of CAD and it kept crashing, no matter if i saved it as a 2004, 2007 or 2010 version. What's the error below and is this a common error?

Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0058 Exception at 78490998h

AutoCAD Alert
---------------------------
AutoCAD cannot continue. You can attempt to save changes
into the following file up to the start of the last command:
C:\Documents and Settings\ENDXL\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.Outlook\DTZPSR3D\111160__548_Beatty_St_ R00 (2004)_recover.dwg

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
dgorsman
in reply to: G.Wong

Stupid question time: is the DWG file being opened directly from an email?  If so, it should be saved somewhere first.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 3 of 5
G.Wong
in reply to: dgorsman

Hi, I have no idea. It's a design i did for a municipal permit, so they deal with CAD all the time. I would assume they save it first but I can't say for sure.

Message 4 of 5
pendean
in reply to: G.Wong

Your posted error message is an error when you open a DWG file from inside an email message: it's there and most likely the problem.

Keywords: "temporary" and "outlook", contact your recipient and work it through. If you still have issues after they ccopy the file to their PC and try to open it then use -EXPORTTOAUTOCAD command (there is a dash) and aim for R14 format to send them.
Message 5 of 5
G.Wong
in reply to: pendean

Ok, i'll give that a try and see how it goes. Thank you!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report