Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
559 Views, 1 Reply

2009 LT Reinstalling

Recently my installation of AutoCad 2009 LT appeared to have been corrupted.  Most text was missing from selection box and the program would crash with a minute.  Repairing did not solve the problem. I uninstalled and tried to reload the program but it would not reinstall, claiming a newer version is already installed.  I then deleted every autodesk related directory and every trace of autodesk programs I could find in the registry and tried to reload from my CD.  It still refuses to install,  still claiming I already have a newer copy installed.  Any suggestions short of format C ?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Use the Microsoft Installer Cleanup Utility to remove any instance from your list of installed programs.  Then be sure to remove the folder itself under Program Files. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report