Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2009 LT installation / registration problem.

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Johnh57
207 Views, 2 Replies

2009 LT installation / registration problem.

I have a single seat 2009lt.  It is installed on a bootcamp partiton on a macbook pro (Yosemite).  It's installed as a 64 bit and is running under windows 7 pro and has been fine and stable for a couple years.   

I couldn't leave well enough alone and I installed parallels V10 using the bootcamp partion option for the windows 7 package.  This actually worked and I had no issues - other than it was a little slow and balky.  So I upgraded the HDD to a SSD - and thats where things went bad.  

Yesterday Autodesk provided me with a new activation code for the request code provided.  This morning I shut down parallels, rebooted into native windows on bootcamp and entered the new activation code - perfect.  Package registered and ran fine.  So I rebooted into OS/X Yosemite, started parallels, and then autocad - failed.  Problem with registration.  

I shut it down, quit parallels, rebooted via bootcamp back to native windows - no autocad.  new request code.

I'm not sure what to do.  Should I have entered the activation code while in parallels?

I'm single seat license, single user - I am the IT dept.  

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dembkod
in reply to: Johnh57

Message 3 of 3
Johnh57
in reply to: dembkod

Thank you, the second link may solve the problem.  I just need to get a new activation code and try again.

I am installed on the bootcamp partition.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report