Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2008 seat lost activation

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
dthorsnes
182 Views, 1 Reply

2008 seat lost activation

Although we've purchased subscription upgrades annually for years, one of our users prefers Autocad 2008, and uses it regularly.  This morning he got a popup that he only has 14 days to activate.  When he tried to activate, he got a message that his serial number was invalid.  I found an old registration info file on his hard drive that showed a request code, but no activation code.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: dthorsnes

Subscription allows you to only run the current release and three versions back.  Thus, your 2008 lease has officially expired.  You may be able to file for an exception though, but a new serial number will have to be issued to you and it will only be good for 13 months.  That's probably why your 2008 is expiring now because the time period from last activation exception is up. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report