Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

Doug
Message 1 of 1 (56 Views)

2000i looking for 2000 path

56 Views, 0 Replies
09-15-2000 11:33 AM
I,m installing 2000i on local drives from a deployment disk which will ping a network license. Ocassionally, 2000i will display a message upon installation that it can not load the menus. I've found that this is an indication that the file paths are looking for a "2000" folder instead of "2000i". Sometimes both paths will be displayed, identical except the "i" is missing in one path(tools>options>files). Where only the "2000" path exist and I edit it to the correct directory, it displays a message that the directory doesn't exist, (it does) do you still want to change it?. say yes, and when I try to apply it it says "if the folder doesnt exist its going to revert back to the original settings", which it does, which don't exist. Even if I could correct the paths under tools options, I have 200 installs to do.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.