Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Suites, Same Workstations

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
robert.mariani
197 Views, 5 Replies

2 Suites, Same Workstations

Hi There,

Can networked installs from two suites co-exist on the same workstation??

ie:  AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite and Building Design Ultimate Suite

or do i need to leave out the packages (revit & Autocad) from ultimate that already exist from AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: robert.mariani

i would just intall both from the building suite

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6

We do it with Factory Design and Product Design Suites. In my past I did it with Building Design and Infrastructure Design without any problems. I would just use the Ultimate first because it will have more features built in.

Andy Warren
BCDesign@bellsouth.net
Message 4 of 6

thanks guys for your comments, the problem with installing from design suite is that we only have 1 network license and it was purchased primaraly for Navisworks..  We have 5 x of the Architecture suite. 

I have this feeling that the navisworks may be required on all of the 5 workstations used only occasionally by all, where revit from the architecture suite will be used all 5 at a time.

Message 5 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: robert.mariani

Both Navisworks and Revit Arch will pull from Building Design Suites Ultimate.  It's no big deal.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=18708338&linkID=9240697

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 6 of 6

Thanks Travis for your reply.  I stumbled across the Cascading Licenses from your link shorlty before your post.

thanks for confirming it will work.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report