Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1602 Error While installing Inventor Pro 2015

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
WildWarrior
710 Views, 2 Replies

1602 Error While installing Inventor Pro 2015

I had previously started an installation and it worked fine, but I had to cancel the install since my laptop was about to die. When I tried to resume the install later, the installer skipped through everything and said that everything had failed installing. Log file attatched. Also, I previously had Inventor Pro 2014 Installed on this and it worked fine, then I had to factory reset my laptop due to Windows not working right.

I'm using a Student license.

HP 2000 Notebook PC

Intel Core i3-3110M CPU @2.40 GHz 2.40GHz

3.89 GB Usable RAM

Windows 8.1

Intel HD Graphics 4000

ACPI x64 Based PC

If you need more info, just ask.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DannyHubbard
in reply to: WildWarrior

Looking at the log file your install is failing on the Visual C++ 2012 redistributable.

2014/10/9:16:30:50	Owner	ADMIN-PC-3	Install	Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64)	Failed	Installation aborted, Result=-2147024546

I would recommend starting with go to Control Panel and Uninstall a Program and remove or uninstall any Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable's in the list then reboot and rerun the Inventor install.

Thanks,

Danny

Danny Hubbard
QA Analyst
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3
cris_avp
in reply to: DannyHubbard

tengo el mismo problema pero no puedo desinstalar uno de los programas visual c++, alguien que me pueda ayudar con una manera para desinstalarlos??

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report