Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
236 Views, 3 Replies

0xc000007b Error

Hey Maxers,

Ever since mid 2013 I've been trying to install 3DS Max, Maya and other Autodesk software (regardless of year) but have always come across error 0xc000007b. I've tried literally every "solution" on these forums, Google, YouTube, even what friends have suggested. From clean uninstall-reinstall to copying and pasting certain dll links into suggested folders. I run a Windows 7 64 bit PC with a Nividia 220 graphics card. I'm up to the point of re-shaving my head because of tearing it out. Please help.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Sorry, I run a 210, not a 220.
Message 3 of 4
jessica.t

Hi Greg!

It looks like with this error you need to reinstall MSVCR100.dll, also known as Microsoft redistributable C++ 2010 (64-bit and 32-bit). Check out this Autodesk Solution for the details!

Let me know if this solution resolves the problem or if you further help. If you do, please be sure to include your installation log file here so we can further troubleshoot. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Done that, problem still exists.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report