Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewport 2.0 not working

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
viranga13
1218 Views, 4 Replies

Viewport 2.0 not working

Hey !

I have installed Maya 2015 SP2 & I use very well.

When I clicked the Renderer-->Viewport 2.0 Showing below massage in script editor.

Massage : -Warning: Viewport 2.0 is not supported by your current graphics configuration or graphics driver version.
 The application is reverting to the legacy default viewport, please correct your graphics configuration or set the "Default viewport" preference to "Legacy Default Viewport" to prevent this error from recurring.

I have attached some Images for your information.

Please Help me to solve this. Thank in advace.

Thank you !

Viranga Andradi

Managing Director

VRGSOFTS

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
triatleethans
in reply to: viranga13

Viranga 13

Maya 2015 has 2 Service packs more number 3 and 4 Install both Service packs and you have no problems with Viewport 2.0

This isue was solved in Service pack 3

I am also working with Maya 2015 SP04 and i have no prblems with Viewport 2.0 everything is working fine

Message 3 of 5
viranga13
in reply to: triatleethans

Hey !

I have installed SP3.but Problem is still occurring.I have not tried SP4.

Thank You !

Viranga Andradi

Managing Director

VRGSOFTS

Message 4 of 5
dbetan02
in reply to: viranga13

I had the same problem.  Here is how I fixed it.  Updated graphics drivers.  Worked perfectly.

To find your card name go to Control Panel – System – Device Manager – Display Adapters

Then go to the graphics card site and get the latest driver download for your card.

Message 5 of 5
glennsweeney
in reply to: dbetan02

I had the same problem. No object in the scene was casting a shadow. This suggestion of getting updates for the graphics card worked for me. I also reinstalled the latest Maya service packs for Maya 2015. Which is service pack 6 now. One of these has done the trick so thanks for the post.Smiley Wink   

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report