Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT NEED HELP--- MAYA 2015 NOT LAUNCHING

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
kate.tingchunlin
697 Views, 5 Replies

URGENT NEED HELP--- MAYA 2015 NOT LAUNCHING

WIN 7 Professional; 64 bit; AMD m6000.

I tried reinstall, repair etc but still, Maya 2015 is not opening. 
It simple hangs on a blank output window with a freezed start up Maya window saying "Maya loading." on the bottom left.

Anyone? Please, it's super urgent!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Was Maya always like this or did this start happening only recently?

Just to make sure that we're on the same page:

At the moment I suggest resetting your prefs (http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/maya/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Reset-Maya...)

Keep me updated.

Ben Bisares
Message 3 of 6

1.JPG

2.JPG

This is my first time trying to install Maya on this system. Used to work on m6800 two years ago. 
I have tried both solutions provided, yet it stays the same.(as below)

3.JPG

Message 4 of 6

Hmmm...at that point in the Maya startup process it's trying to initialize the GPU. So guess would be that there's some kind of driver issue going on. From your screenshots I noticed that your GPU driver is pretty old. We haven't certifed your GPU specifically but I did find one that was close (http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/syscert/card?siteID=123112&catID=18254205&id=18844534&product=1...).

Now that's not for your GPU so I suggest finding the one that is close to that or even tring the GPU in that link. These days the drivers are unified so it should work with your M6000.

Ben Bisares
Message 5 of 6

I've installed it, but Maya still can't be opened. 

Capture.JPG

Message 6 of 6

I don't know if there's any helps. I am so behind work and didn't expect this would happen to Maya. I've heard good reputation about the help line, but the situation has been like this for weeks....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report