Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Install Maya 2014 (Student Version)

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Zwithak
332 Views, 1 Reply

Unable to Install Maya 2014 (Student Version)

I've spent the past two days trying to install Maya 2014 (using a student version), via the install now, download now, and the browser install options. All multiple times. It has yet to work. I had previously done it on the "download later" option, a few months ago (after the "install now" option failed), but after refreshing my computer I needed to reinstall it.

When I try to install via the "install now," it completes the installation process, but it says some products failed to install. Spoiler alert: it was all of them.

When I try to install via the "download now," it downloads all of the files, but then says the operation was canceled by the user...

When I try to download via the browser, it also doesn't work (can't remember what it does wrong exactly since I haven't tried that since 1am this morning).

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

(I have tried disabling my firewall and making sure that I wasn't blocking the installation by any means, but that also didn't work. I haven't tried much else to help me plead a case against insanity)

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Zwithak
in reply to: Zwithak

nvm, 14th time is the charm. The download now option ended up working, though what changed I couldn't tell you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report