Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trial Maya 2011 on mac OS X license error?

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
Anonymous
389 Views, 10 Replies

Trial Maya 2011 on mac OS X license error?

Hi,

from what i read 2011 is a very promising release and i downloaded yesterday to check it out. However i get a license error at launch time..

I'm quite sure that i use 000-000000000 as serial and product code and i don't know what seems to be the problem..

Moreover, when i tried to reinstall it i had some messages like "...failed on exit"...

Thanks in advance,
mike

edit: License file override: environment variable MAYA_ALT_EN is not set
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

i have this problem too
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous

i have it too, and maya just wont start.
why??

never mind, maya works perfect now, just restart de Mac. :)
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous

By the way, i have 10.6.3 SL and it persists after restart or reinstall. I have also Little Sntch app running, although it gives no errors or warnings...
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous

Anyone?
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous

the problem is still there
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous

I'm getting this same error on the pc as well. Running vista trying to install the 64 bit version. I did 2 installs and uninstalls. Still no luck. Any updates on this would be great really wanted to test out the new maya.
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous

Ok i give up...

after downloading two times the DMG trial and many in/un - istallations the problem perists. I don't know what might be the problem but i can't find it , so i'll wait for a hotfix or smt...
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous

I have the same problem. Temprorary solution is to set to english language on your system. I have Polish language and when i change to English Maya launched.
Message 10 of 11
Anonymous

Thank you friend!!!
Message 11 of 11
Anonymous

I also have the same problem on a Mac. My language is definitely set to English, since that's the only language I use. Is there a place to report bugs to Autodesk? This seems like a serious problem that lots of people are having.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report