Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right-click not working...

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
jayrastaman
5027 Views, 3 Replies

Right-click not working...

Hail! Robot LOL

I am working with Maya on my macbook pro. I am trying to figure out how to right click an attribute inside the attribute editor, but i am not able to get the context menu. How is this done on a macbook pro?

I have already configured my layout inside preferences as a 2 button mouse, so navigation is not a problem, however inside the attribute editor, I cannot figure out how to get the right click context menu...Please tell me how to do this.

I dont want a mouse I want to use the trackpad, so please dont recommend I get a mouse becuase I DONT want one lol.... >_>

Thanks in advance. Smiley Happy

Jah bless.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mavencolby
in reply to: jayrastaman

Just to make sure, have you enabled 'secondary click' in Apple System Preferences - Trackpad - Point & Click - Secondary Click?

It's easy to overlook. 

in reply to: mavencolby

Great! That fixed it. Thank you, kindly. Man LOL

Jah bless.
Message 4 of 4
mavencolby
in reply to: jayrastaman

Awesome, my pleasure!

I-Hate-Sandcastles-_-Success-Kid-Know-Your-Meme.jpg-300x202.jpg

Spoiler

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report