Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems installing Maya 2015 Student

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
janimationd
357 Views, 1 Reply

Problems installing Maya 2015 Student

Hello,

I recently tried installing Maya 2015 Student, and I had to pause the installation part way through. I tried pressing the "Stop Download" or "Pause Install" button, I can't remember exactly what the button said, or at what point in the install I tried to pause it, but instead of working the button became greyed out and nothing happened. After a few minutes I just put my computer to sleep and left.

I awoke my computer later to try and run the installer again and now the installation gets stuck at "4 items left" and the minor progress bar doesn't move past 0%. I've tried deleting downloaded files, clearing my registry, cache, etc. The installation still doesn't get past that point.

I am open to retrying anything, because I didn't really do anything in any sort of organized order.

I'd like to just restart the install from scratch if possible. Here's the log from my most recent attemp: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3u_hzolRrMjeDVNZWx4QThTY0k/view

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
janimationd
in reply to: janimationd

Nevermind, turns out it was just taking a reaaally long time to advance the installation.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report