Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with Mental Ray Satellite rendering.

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
ewerlin
205 Views, 0 Replies

Need help with Mental Ray Satellite rendering.

So I have maya 2013 installed on my computer running windows 7 64bit. I have 3 hard drives. My Primary C my second F and my third E. On my C drive I have window installed. On F I have maya installed and on E I have all my maya scenes saved. I used to have mental ray satellite running perfectly when I only had 1 hard drive but it died and I decided to upgrade my system. How it used to work is when I did a batch command line render it would say running mental ray satellite and looking for nodes it would find them and then render. But now when I command line render it just says mental ray registed successfully network rendering on and then it renders just on my master computer. It never says anything about running mental ray satellite or mentions the nodes. I cant figure it out. The mental ray satellite service is running I already checked on that. I dont know whats wrong and cant figure it out. Please help!

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report