Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2015 Installation Error incomplete

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
397 Views, 3 Replies

Maya 2015 Installation Error incomplete

I've downloaded the student version of the software and recieved the activation key through email. It downloads fine until i hit the install button and the program continutes to download, but after a few seconds it goes to this screen saying none of the items have been installed and they have failed. Please help im stuck i deleted the folders and unistalled it from my computer and tried to reinstalling it but to no use, same screen pops up. help.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello and welcome to the community.

Typically in this case you are going to want to look through your install log to identify which component failed.

If you want to reply here with the log we would be happy to help troubleshoot. Otherwise I'd recommend searching in the community and/or on the Autodesk Knowledge Network for associated solutions.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: philip.s

I have done that and was able to get maya working through the trial then switching to the actual product but now my serial code isnt working?

Message 4 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks for confirming and can you please please contact our License Assistance Team for activation assistance.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report