Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2015 download speed falls

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
cjl1089
517 Views, 4 Replies

Maya 2015 download speed falls

I dont know what it is but the download speed goes from 1.5 mb/s to 60 b/s with an estimated completion of 5000+ days. Ive tried lowering th euac, firewall, turning off anti-virus.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
camilo.lemos
in reply to: cjl1089

Hi @cjl1089 

It sounds like your firewall may not be completely disabled. Please, turn your firewall completely off and download the software from our Virtual Agent linked here (click on Download Links, choose product and version).

Please accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 5
cjl1089
in reply to: camilo.lemos

?I did that originally and I tried it again i even looked it up how to turn off firewall all the way and i followed the instructions, lowered uac, stopped antivirus, and nothing. It still goes down to 60 b/s
Message 4 of 5
cjl1089

I solved it. I used the download version instead of the install version and it downloaded and then installed fine. but i never got the install version to work.

Message 5 of 5
dgorsman

Once you've got the installer, back up a copy of it somewhere in case you need to install again.  That applies to pretty much every program you install.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report