Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2014 Student version won't install

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
donovamr
772 Views, 3 Replies

Maya 2014 Student version won't install

Everytime I try to install maya on my computer with a student license for maya 2014 I keep getting an error in the install which stops the installation and says the install failed. Those erros are: hideFileExtension Error "An unexpected error has occurred during execution of the main script"..... ZipImportError: can't find module 'foundation'.  This stops my installation fully and won't let me get maya on my computer. Please help

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
lynn_zhang
in reply to: donovamr

Hi @donovamr Welcome to Autodesk Community!

Sorry that you're having trouble with the installation. Please disable your firewall and anti-virus programs, and download Maya again from our Virtual Agent (click on Download Links, choose product and version). Hope this helps!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 3 of 4
Guiviro
in reply to: lynn_zhang

Hi

I´m having same problem, using OSX Yosemite, no firewall, no antivirus, i had installed maya 2015, i uninstalled and when i tried to install maya 2014 same error appears...   

I uninstalled mannualy 2015 version, removed step by step using autodesk official tutorials, but the problem persist...

Could you please provide us another solution?...

Because i really need the program and i don´t want to format and reinstall OSX.

Regards.

Message 4 of 4
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: Guiviro

Hi @Guiviro,

Can you click here to check out the solution posted in a similar post? Let us know if the solution there works out for you as well.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report