Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

max 2011 wont be start! "the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)"

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
209 Views, 3 Replies

max 2011 wont be start! "the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)"

installing on seven ultimate 64 bit is working on my friend pc but same installation arent work on my seven pc!
it say this :"the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)." and then terminated.
what i must do?
-------
cpu i7
geforce gt 240
x58a-ud7
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Steve_Curley
in reply to: Anonymous

Google for "0xc000007b". The first few results all point to the same cause - virus/trojan infection, example link
Other possibilites such as not being fully patched (windows), video drivers and firewalls, but the trojan is No 1 on the list. Start scanning...

Max 2016 (SP1/EXT1)
Win7Pro x64 (SP1). i5-3570K @ 4.4GHz, 8Gb Ram, DX11.
nVidia GTX760 (2GB) (Driver 430.86).

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Windows 7 64bit MAx 2011
I scanned my computer with mcfee norton avg kasperski and pc doctor no viruses found
Still getting this annoying virus.
I installed all possible Net Framework run times and Visual basic run times both for X64 and X86 just in case and still no luck.

I think if there is a virus its in RAM.
There is one way i can get it out of there is to unplug everything from computer, pull out the batery, unplug power cord and press power button.
This will erase everything from RAM but my motherboard makes it very dificult because it starts up with the delay.
Message 4 of 4
yassin_3d_1

same problem ...plz haaaaaaaaaalep !!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report