Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues downloading installers for maya 2015

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
U653748
457 Views, 3 Replies

Issues downloading installers for maya 2015

Recently i've spent the better part of 4 hours attempting to get maya 2015 trial to install, however when ever i try the install now option i get a communicaton error with out fail every time. 

whenever i try the download now option it give mes the product install manager and nothing happes, no download is automatically started.

after using the browser download i receive the error that the product contains multiple files and one is missing. It appears i am missing 1 of 2 files that is suppose to come when using browser download. And unless i am mistaken the file should be named "Autodesk_Maya_2015_R1_dlm_002_002.sfx". is there anyway to get a direct download link to this 2nd file?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: U653748

same here... I tried to download the Student Version 2015 for Windows as well.
I am getting the same error message.
Hope someone can fix the problem... I need Maya...

Message 3 of 4
simona.golisciano
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

You can download Part 1 of Autodesk Maya 2015 for Win 64 using our Virtual Agent:

Downloading Software using the Virtual Agent

The download links will look like this:

Simona Golisciano
Message 4 of 4

Sorry, for some reason my screen shot is not showing in my previous post. Please find it attached here.

Simona Golisciano

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report