Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Maya on two computers?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
6471 Views, 6 Replies

Installing Maya on two computers?

Hi, I'm buying a new computer soon, and I was wondering whether I can install my copy of maya on my new computer, so that I have it running on two computers, or do I have to uninstall it on my original computer first. I have a standalone commercial liscence.... thanks for any feedback or advice.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
n8skow
in reply to: Anonymous

Depends on which license you have...

Stand-alone (Individual) version - you may install and access one copy of the software on one computer at a time.

Multiseat stand-alone version  - you may install and access the permitted number of copies as specified by your license.

Message 3 of 7
TravisNave

The LSA does allow you a second activation on another computer, given that you do not use them at the same time.  This allows for users to install at work/home or a workstation/laptop type scenario.  You should be able to install and activate two computers under this agreement. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 7
n8skow
in reply to: TravisNave

Thank you for the clarification Travis.

Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
pened

Is neccessary to have subscription for possibilty to instal Maya on two computers (workstation + laptop)? Thank you.
Peter

Message 6 of 7
n8skow
in reply to: pened

See Travis's post above...

Message 7 of 7
pened
in reply to: n8skow

Hi Travis,
my question is. Do I need subscription if I want to install Maya on two
computers (workstation + laptop)? I have subscription at this time so my
quetion is for future.
http://www.autodesk.com/subscription/licensing
Thanks.
peter

--
www.pened.cz

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report