Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failing to install Autodesk Maya 2015

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Sreddyredbubu
542 Views, 2 Replies

Failing to install Autodesk Maya 2015

Hello - I'm about to begin on an education that that utilises the program Maya 2015 for educational purposes, and thus, they have asked me to install the program.

Alas - when I attempt to install it, (I have tried this on two computers now - my laptop and my stationary PC - both have the necessary requirements) I am met with a series of errors that I can't seem to find a solution to, when I'm looking though troubleshooting-forum-posts.

I've tried to install it though 3 different methods.

Installing directly via the "Instal program" option that is available on the page itself.

However, upon doing this, the wizard seems to cancel the installation after downloading for a very small amount of time. The error is shown in the second attactment.
I've also submitted the Log in the first attactment.

This was for my PC. On my laptop the error was similar, and it seem to be the code 1603. 

On my Laptop, I performed to other ways of installing - via the download-manager, which doesn't seem to start loading at all.

Lastly I found a programfile filed under /C:/Autodesk/WI/Autodesk Maya 2015/x64/Maya, which started a third install wizard. After downloading for some time, an error pops up, and the only option is for the installation to roll back. (Attactment 3)

This all brings me back to spuare one. I hope you can help me. 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Is there seriously no one, who has an answer for my question?

I really need some help, because the semester is starting, and my first lecture is in 2 days.

I would be really grateful, if someone has a solution for me!

Message 3 of 3
crystal.r
in reply to: Sreddyredbubu

Hi Sreddyredbubu,

Welcome to the community!

Please try the troubleshooting steps for this error by following the below link:

Error 1603 during installation of Autodesk software

If you still experience any issues, please provide your installation log.

Crystal Righetti

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report