Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
338 Views, 5 Replies

Everything just fails

I have been trying to download maya lots of times and everytime I do it everything fails. I want to how to download it properly.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Are you sure your PC tops the minimun requirements of the software? Did you download the student version from the official Autodesk site? If your downloading maya 2014-2015 for your computer which has only 32 bit OS, you need the 64 bit, you knew this? Sry I'm not an expert, but maybe this offers some clues, idkr.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

I have tried both 2014 and 2015 then I tried the 32 bit 2013. I get the same result with all of them which is failing. I'm sure my PC reaches the Minimum requirements for the software for 2015. 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

It's a little too wide plane trying to guess, when considering "failing". So the program just doesn't start or? How does it fail.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

When I download the software, I can get to the installation process. It tells me that there are 10 parts to install but when it gets to part 5, thats when it tells me that the installation is complete and some products failed to install. The four products that fail are Autodesk Maya 2015, Mental Ray Renderer for Autodesk Maya 2015, Autodesk DirectConnect 2015 and Autodesk Application Manager

Message 6 of 6
philip.s

In this case you would probably want to take a look at your installation log to look for a specific failure reference.

Location of the log files generated by the installation of an Autodesk product

Once obtained I'd suggest searching on the Autodesk Knowledge Network site for relevant solutions.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report