Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error installing Autodesk 3DS Max 2010

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
theogam161
282 Views, 1 Reply

Error installing Autodesk 3DS Max 2010

Hello, to all who have came across this.  I bought the physical copy a few years ago and I decided to use it today, 2010 version of 3DS Max and wanted to install it.  I managed to get past the Serial Number.  The one issue I happened to encounter in the midst of this was that it couldn't verify the product key.  I am connected to the internet, so this shouldn't have been a problem.  I went throught the installation process and it seemingly installed.  After this, I decided to boot it up.  After I installed Nvidia, I found it requesting for my activation code.  To get the program to work, I tried to use the request code and I also looked on the box, but couldn't find the code.  I decided to register on the Autodesk so it could walk me throught the steps, and it seemingly began to work until I got to the registration.  The error I stumbled upon was that it couldn't verify my postal code.  I live in canada so my postal code has 6 digits. (000 000)

I decided to post here to see if there's anywhere or anyway to get the needed activation code.  Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
camilo.lemos
in reply to: theogam161

Hi @theogam161 

For direct activation and licensing assistance, please contact our License Assistance team by clicking on this link and then following the prompts:

Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance.

You will be able to contact the License Assistance Team either via Chat or e-mail.

Thank you

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report