Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download does not start. (Maya 2015 edu)

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
479 Views, 6 Replies

Download does not start. (Maya 2015 edu)

Hello guys,

I've been trying to download the educational version of Maya 2015 via every available option and none of them worked. The download doesn't even start with the message that's something with my network or connection is wrong. I have tried turnig off my firewall and all that and my connection works stellar and I never had any troubles with it. 

Is there something that I've missed or is there a trick with the downloader? Any help is greatly appreciated

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
philip.s
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello! What happens with the browser download (can also be accessed in the Autodesk Virtual Agent)? Have you tried a different browser?

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: philip.s

When I chose the browser download it start's the 1,5 gb download but after a couple of seconds of downloading it says it's finished. If I run the downloaded file it then says the data is damaged. Tried it with a different browser but got the same results.

Message 4 of 7
philip.s

Thanks for confirming and can you try temporarily disabling your firewall and/or antivirus software and trying again? If the same error occurs, can you also try using a different browser?

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: philip.s

I'm having the exact same problem.  I've tried all the download methods using both Chrome and IE with my Firewall turned off.  The Browser Download will stop when it's about 20% done and I can't resume the download.  Very strange.

Message 6 of 7
joane.bonghanoy

Gregory,

Have you tried downloading the installation files from our Virtual Agent as Phil mentioned above?

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

I kept trying to download and it eventually worked.  I'm really not sure why because I didn't do anyting differently but I was able to download and install.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report