Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install Maya - serial number invalid

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
423 Views, 3 Replies

Can't install Maya - serial number invalid

Hi, I've tried to install the student version of Maya 2011 on my Mac, but the serial number that was provided by email doesn't work. All I get is an error message saying that the number is invalid. Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

The easiest way around this issue is to register a new Education Community account with a different email address and obtain a new serial number.

There is no need to fully download the program again, simply go as far as obtaining the serial number.

Please, try this and accept as solution if my post fully resolves your issue, or reply with additional details if the problem persists.

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi, I've just followed your instructions but I get the same same response - 'You have entered an invalid serial key'. Any other ideas?
Message 4 of 4
camilo.lemos
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous 

Meaning that you were able to obtain a new serial number from the Education Community but it also shows as invalid when you try to activate the product?

Can you please make sure that it's not the same serial number as before?

Thanks!

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report