Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't batch render, keep getting # error: [Errno 10054]

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
didier_saintlouis
1236 Views, 3 Replies

Can't batch render, keep getting # error: [Errno 10054]

error: [Errno 10054] An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
# self._sock.sendall(view[write_offset:write_offset+buffer_size])
# File "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya2015\bin\python27.zip\socket.py", line 303, in flush
# self.wfile.flush()
# File "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Maya2015\bin\python27.zip\SocketServer.py", line 693, in finish

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

bump

Message 3 of 4

MentalRay is very fussy about file organisation. Have you checked your image name in the attribute editor? I came across this issue myself and made sure the directory started with sourceimages for my textures.

Bad - 
G:\ExampleProjectFolder\sourceimages\example.png

Good - 
sourceimages\example.png

Message 4 of 4

@didier_saintlouis  I had the same issue, not sure about your scene or enviroment, i was using camera sequencer, only had one camera at the time 2 years ago on a project, changed a few attributes(f-stop, field of depth, included a background) when i created a ubercam, Maya gave me the same error code, i changed the attributes to no f-stop, no background and no depth of field whatever attributes i had on my original camera and place the same attributes on my ubercam. Batch render worked perfectly fine. hope this information helps!

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report