Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browser setup assistant error.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
349 Views, 2 Replies

Browser setup assistant error.

When I try to access the online features through the software such as the 'Beginner to Expert: More Maya Resources' in the Essential Skills Movies window I get the following error message; Windows cannot find 'ChromeHTML\shell\open\command'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

I also get this message when I click on any of the online features/links under the 'help' tab. I have tried the Browser Setup Assistant using Install Automatically and I still get the same error message above, I also get this message when I try to Install Manually.

I have attached a screenshot of the error message and also screen shot of the script which displays this error.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello, I'm a noob and have just read something about hierarchys, camrags so on... But gonna guess anyways: It might have something to do with two files, that have been named differently? I had to name my fractal5 node to fractal1 when i had to put an alpha offset value in one training sample I was doing. But I rly have no idea.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Didn't solve the problem and the instructions are unclear.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report