Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird Video Output

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
BrianHailey
881 Views, 2 Replies

Weird Video Output

Anyone seen a video do something like this before?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13531543/AIM%20Videos/AIM%20Video%20with%20Issues.wmv

Basically, some of the buildings don't stay put in the model as the camera flies through. It's really weird, they stay in the same place in the frame, but not all of them, just some of them. I've tried creating it with a couple different options.

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

If you go into the Options, select 3D Generation, change your Generator Threads.  You might have to play around with the number.  I set my to a 10 and my buildings were jumping around like yours.  I then set it to a 4 and I haven't had any more issues.

4-4-2012 8-46-10 AM.png

Todd Rogers
BIM Manager
Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 3 of 3
haik2
in reply to: BrianHailey

Hi Brian!

I've seen this issue once before but it's very hard to reproduce. You could try generating your video on a different computer (with different graphics hardware) or updating your graphics driver.

I assume you are using Infrastructure Modeler 2012. Infrastructure Modeler 2013 R2 might solve the issue. We worked on the rendering core and the one time I saw your issue was before our changes. I can't promise though since, as said, the issue is very hard to reproduce.

HTH,

Haik.

Haik Lorenz
Software Developer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report