Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to administer the account

12 REPLIES 12
Message 1 of 13
Cadbeyond
2265 Views, 12 Replies

Unable to administer the account

I would like to view scearios on an iPad, but I cannot do publshing the AIM model to 360 account. It displays the message "Unable to administer the account. You are not an administer of the account". How can I change the 360 account to administer? Thanks.

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
tomfukushima
in reply to: Cadbeyond

Any of the administrators of the Autodesk 360 Infrastructure Modeler account you are using can make you an administrator by using Collaborate > Account Admins in Autodesk Infrastructure Modeler.  There are checkboxes in the Admin column; find your email and check the box.

But in order to publish a Model or Scenario, you only need to be a Publisher to the group you want to publish to. Get the administrator to make you a publsher via Collaborate > Add Users to Groups.  Find your email and change your Role to Publisher.

Regards,

Tom

Tom Fukushima
Software Development Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 13
Cadbeyond

Hi 

Thanks, but it shows nothing of Account admin. Please check attachment. 

Thanks.

Eric

Message 4 of 13
tomfukushima

It looks to me like you don't have an account yet. The instructions for how to create an account are in the WikiHelp for R2http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Infrastructure_Modeler/enu/2013/Help/0185-For_Subs0/0002-Set_Up_H2/0003...

Cheers

Tom Fukushima
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 5 of 13
DarrenP
in reply to: tomfukushima

This is how you do it:

An Autodesk 360 Infrastructure Modeler account is required prior to hosting models using the service. Once you have downloaded the Autodesk Infrastructure Modeler 2013 extension, please request an account by clicking here. Please have the following information ready:

1. Your Autodesk Subscription contract number.
  2. A name for your Autodesk 360 Infrastructure Modeler account.
  3. An email address for the Autodesk 360 Infrastructure Modeler account administrator.

Once your account is established, you will receive an email from aim360.noreply@autodesk.com. Add this address to your trusted senders list.
If you have issues creating your account using the web page, please send the above information to aim360.setup@autodesk.com.

*For a limited time, Autodesk Infrastructure Modeler Subscription customers get complimentary access to share infrastructure models with non-Autodesk Infrastructure Modeler software users with Autodesk 360 Infrastructure Modeler for Mobile and Autodesk 360 Infrastructure Modeler for Web.

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 13
keithw

did that this work???  have have a login but no rights

Message 7 of 13
DarrenP
in reply to: keithw

yes it works you have to go through the  steps above

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 8 of 13
Cadbeyond
in reply to: tomfukushima

Yes.  I have created an account and created a group. I found the group in AIM 2013 and do publishing, but finally I got the message "Unable to publish the model. An error has occurred.". 😞

Message 9 of 13
tomfukushima

Hi Cadbeyond,

I think that at this stage it would be best to contact our product support team about the publish problem that you are having. They will create a ticket that can be tracked and should be able to bring in the appropriate people to look at the issue.

Thanks

Tom Fukushima
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 10 of 13
carlos.uribe

Hi,

I've follow the steps above, I see my scenario in the web, but not in my iPad, I only could download the Presidio Parkway demo - AIM360, but how's possible to download to my iPad the one I have upload? (I'm already login)

Thanks.

Any suggestions?

Message 11 of 13
tomfukushima
in reply to: carlos.uribe

Hi,

Check to make sure you are using the same Autodesk ID on both the web/browser and iPad. So for your case, on the iPad, sign out, and then sign back in using the same Autodesk ID that you used in the browser. 

Regards,

Tom

Tom Fukushima
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 12 of 13
kclark138
in reply to: DarrenP

I went through the process and got the email but when I pull up the group in Bleustreak is has InfraWorks 360 Service User as the admin. 

Message 13 of 13
tomfukushima
in reply to: kclark138

Yes, that is as expected for the Bluestreak group.  For InfraWorks 360 though, you will be admin; you can check this via the admin interface in InfraWorks (Collaborate > Account Admins). -Tom

Tom Fukushima
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report