when creating a theme one can only choose an algorithm for calculating the intervalls. I need to define the intervalls manually as none of the algorithms works very well with my data set. But it seems you cannot do this using the dialog box. Is there any other way? I want to set the class intervalls manually, such as <10, 10<30,30<50, 50<100, >100.
The intervals can't be set manually on Themes. But there is a workaround for it by using subsets:
* Go to Model Explorer and select the feature class you like to analyze
* Open context menu, 'Create Subset ...' for each of yours intervals
* Enter your interval as expression (Example ID: ID >10 AND ID <30)
Now you have two options:
* Assign a highlighting color to the subset and control it by subset highlighting
* Create a theme for each subset, use i.e.. quantile and reduce number of buckets to 1